Sign in to follow this  
tomgreene925@gmail.com

Towing Porche on trailer

My wife and I are in the process of purchasing a motorhome. We have a 911 Porche that we want to take with us. If we do, the Porche will need to be on a flatbed trailer. I understand that some campgrounds have "pull-through" spaces that you don't have to unhitch what you are towing from the motorhome. If there is not one of these spaces available I understand that whatever you are towing has to be unhiched before you can park the motorhome.

I will appreciate hearing from anyone who has towed any type of trailer behind their iron motorhome. My e-mail address is tomgreeene925@gmail.com and my toll-free number is one 800-999- 6080. Thank you, Tom Greene

Tom,

I will take a picture of our flat bed tilt trailer and the make and model #, and forward it to you. As per our conversation, there were only two times I had to unhook, one in Fort Wilderness (Disney) and once in Austin, Texas. Both times we were able to park the trailer in a holding area at the campground.

Paul & Carol

Of course with the right motor coach.....

Just kidding :rolleyes:

Will you be using an enclosed trailer? Open trailer could have the right GVW but be match the over all length of the vehicle so that it would not be any longer then car being towed on the ground. It will make a difference how long your motor home is too.

post-4035-1270600661_thumb.jpg