ronsuehat

COACH HOUSE PLATINUM II OWNER Has Questions

We recently became owners of a used 2010 Platinum II Coach House. The owner is in his 90's and has forgotten a lot about the Coach. We are trying to learn more about special buttons and systems with the coach. It is a 2.8L MERCEDES DIESELAUTOMATIC Sprinter on a Freightliner chassis. If you have knowledge of such a vehicle we would like to pick your brain on a few items we have not been able to solve/identify as of yet.

Looking forward to picking your brain.

Ron & Sue

Many RV’s have the same parts. Possibly, if you ask specific questions, someone may be able to answer your question that doesn’t have exactly the same RV. 

Ron.  Sometimes, you just need to "Flip the Switch"  or push the button!  I suspect it's a light switch...if it's not in the owners, MB engine or chassis manual...it's an add on!  It could also be that he moved the "Sales Man" switch!

10 hours ago, ronsuehat said:

I have a switch under the driver's side dash board which is a metal toggle switch. I nor Coach House Technicians have a clue what it does.

Besides turning on and off, can you see where the wires are routed?  I have a switch that was added to be able to turn on the tire pressure system so ignition doesn’t have to be on.