bjohnsonav8r

Ready Brute Elite Tow Bar by NSA Products

We've been using our Ready Brute Elite Tow Bar with integrated braking system by NSA products for several months now and really like it.  Just curious about other's experiences with the system.  

Brian & Shawnna Johnson

Lyf Uninterrupted(Youtube)

I've been using a ReadyBrake with a BlueOx towbar longer than I can remember.  Completely satisfied!  I can't count the number of towed I've used it on and all worked great.  I love the ease and simplicity with which it connects and disconnects.  The proportionality of the system is wonderful.  The harder I brake, the harder the pull on the towed's brake pedal.  I highly recommend it to others but many choose to pay big dollars for the active systems and fool around with gadgets of all types.  I see a NSA booth now and then at the shows and always stop in to say hi and ask if I ought to be doing any maintenance on my old unit.  There is none.  As you can see by my signature, I'm dragging an Aerostar with a driveshaft disconnect which is also super easy to prepare for towing.  Pull the knob to disconnect the driveshaft, leave the shifter in Park and turn the key to ACC so the steering wheel can turn - done.

Never heard of it...I use M&G, no gadgets involved.  Nothing inside toad to restrict your foot while driving & nothing to disconnect, just air & electric from coach to toad.