Sign in to follow this  
manholt

Syracuse, NY, Summer 2020

Yes, a copy of an e-mail from Jon Walker sent yesterday 11/1/19:

ei?u=http%3A%2F%2Fd31hzlhk6di2h5.cloudfr
SUMMER 2020 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION & RV EXPO

Dear FMCA Member,
FMCA’s Executive Board has voted to withdraw from contract negotiations to stage the association’s 102nd International Convention & RV Expo at the New York State Fairgrounds in Syracuse, July 29 through August 1, 2020.
After many months of waiting to receive a contract for signature, the Executive Board determined that the time had come for FMCA to look for another location to stage this event.
FMCA officials are currently busy vetting other sites for the association’s 2020 summer convention and hope to have an announcement about a selected location in the coming weeks. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause members.
I hope to see you at a future FMCA event. Remember — registration is underway now for our 101st convention in Tucson, Arizona, March 26 through 29, 2020.
Sincerely,
Jon Walker
Jon Walker, F268778
National President  

Bill, you'll have to ask the Convention Committee.  I suspect that they have (I hope) a plan B & C.  I'm sure that a lot of members, have made a lot of plans and reservations, so they need to be notified asap...I canceled a week in a hard to get space in the Woodstock area, charged me $25!