geraldrappdc

Cornerstone! Arg Gerzeny's RV

I will NEVER buy at this dealership again (#gerzanysRV) and I will never buy #cornerstone RV insurance again. 

I purchased an RV (2700 miles / Winnebago ERA70 M) used - it has 3100 miles and amazing how the RV started to fall apart that day!

Long story short.. I can't even get a Knob for the Stove. After 5+ months...

The last fiasco was .. The RV was purchased for a company, and the one person who is on the cornerstone policy.. (according to them) had to be present when I dropped the vehicle off for service to fix a completely BROKEN MURPHY BED! The Note comes to me at the office.. the auto insurance has me all over it.. Long story short #Gerzenys did not make it easy at all...

I feel like it was a used car salesman  experience... and in 4 months when I buy my Leisure Serenity ... It won't be there.

I tried to service the RV in Fort Pierce at the only Winnebago dealership on this coast / South Florida - and THEY DON'T TAKE CORNERSTONE. 

SO USING SOME 3RD PARTY DEALERSHIP.. AND IT'S A MESS!! 

please help:   DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET A SCHEMATIC AND PARTS DIAGRAMS AND JUST PURCHASE THE STUFF MYSELF? FOR WINNEBAGO SPRINTERS?

Hi geraldrappdc, sorry to hear of your issues.

For all service related support, schematics, parts, go to www.Winnebago.com. Click on "Parts and Service".

All links for manuals are also there.