donaldrfiske

Remote temperature sensor problems

34 minutes ago, donaldrfiske said:

AC and heater run but don’t cycle off at set temperature 

Whats the year make and model of your coach?  What A/C, heater system are you talking about.  

There’s a sensor in living area that operates under zone 1 and this heater cycles properly the zone 2 heater for bath and bedroom runs constantly not cycling off at set temperature 

Is there a separate sensor for  bath/bedroom?  Where are the registers located in  relationship to sensor/sensors?

Zone 1 sensor is located in living area and cycles properly with that furnace zone 2 sensor is located in bedroom and zone 2 heats bed and bathroom with 1 register in bedroom 1 in bath area and one under refrigerator

Hope I explained it properly 

22 minutes ago, donaldrfiske said:

Zone 1 sensor is located in living area and cycles properly with that furnace zone 2 sensor is located in bedroom and zone 2 heats bed and bathroom with 1 register in bedroom 1 in bath area and one under refrigerator

Hope I explained it properly 

I have a 06 and know the system.  I have to look it up but I would try a thermostat reset. Owners manual attached.

https://www.holidayrambler.com/resources/media/manuals/2005_Ambassador.pdf

Well lol hope your ready for this .... took wall sensor cover off in bed room and the thermostat wire was back behind the wall I was able to fish it out. Turned furnace on and **** if it didn’t cycle on and off to the temperature set at. Guess it wasn’t getting a true reading behind the wall !!! Anyway I secured the wire so it can’t fall back into the wall again replaced the cover and we’re good to go want to thank you for your help and time on this problem !!

18 minutes ago, donaldrfiske said:

Well lol hope your ready for this .... took wall sensor cover off in bed room and the thermostat wire was back behind the wall I was able to fish it out. Turned furnace on and **** if it didn’t cycle on and off to the temperature set at. Guess it wasn’t getting a true reading behind the wall !!! Anyway I secured the wire so it can’t fall back into the wall again replaced the cover and we’re good to go want to thank you for your help and time on this problem !!

I would think it would have at least one cable staple on it to hold it.