ktoutdoor

I can't get Verizon to honor FMCA Connect-on-the-Go

Base on FMCA web site https://www.fmca.com/fmca-verizon-4g-mifi

I can't get Verizon to honor FMCA Connect-on-the-Go I looked at the FAQ section and 3rd from the bottom it states

I Can suspend my data plan when I’m not using it "TWICE A YEAR" But when I call Verizon they tell me they have no such plan with FMCA or anyone ? 

Copy paste from FMCA web site below

Verizon's standard suspension policy allows you to suspend your service up to 90 days, twice a year. You have 2 options for how you'll be billed while your device is suspended:

• With billing - You'll be billed for all services and features during the suspension period. However, your contract and upgrade eligibility dates won't be impacted.
  • Reduced rate billing - You can suspend at a reduced rate of $10/mo. Monthly device payments will continue under your device payment agreement. If you choose this option, your contract and upgrade eligibility dates will be extended for however long your line is suspended.

kt, Welcome to the Forum.

Call Dan Ball Director of Membership & Marketing at FMCA. He can help you or direct your call to the person who can.

513-474-3622 or dball@fmca.com

Herman

Verizon assigns numeric codes to all its plans.  Make sure that the folks at FMCA give you the plan number.  That's what you need to give the next Verizon CSR you speak with.  Calmly keep telling the CSR to look up the plan by number regardless of whether or not they've ever personally heard of it.