2002rambler

Maintenance in Las Vegas, NV

4 hours ago, 2002rambler said:

Greetings All,

Just wondering if anyone knows of a reputable motorhome service center that can do some maintenance on my old 2002 HR?  I'm pretty good with most "simple" things, but I have never owned a DP and know nothing about how air/hydraulic brakes work or the 100 other things on this rig.  There's a Camping World just up the street.  Anyone have any advise or a good reference for Henderson or Las Vegas NV?

Thanks,

George

2002 HR ~33ft ISO 300

Edited by hermanmullins

2002rambler.  Welcome to the forum!

IMHO, do not go to Camping World.  NIRV (national indoor rv) would be my choice!

George, Welcome to the forum. I will second  manholt's recommendation. National Indoor RV Centers,  4640 Nexus Way, North Las Vegas, NV, 89115    Phone: 702-766-7770 

Bill

If you are still looking for a shop in Vegas the CAT dealer is excellent. We had the unfortunate need due to a break down. They were able t get the RV into the shop n the afternoon and gave me a quote for repairs the same evening. We were back on the road by noon the next day.The whole staff was excellent and they even located a hotel for us to stay at that was pet friendly.