wtbuck12

Goodyear Endurance LHS

Did a search and found lots of posts on trailer tires, but I was wondering if anyone had any experience with Goodyear Endurance lhs tires on a motorhome? I need to replace the tires on my Charleston and am looking at these Goodyear tires 295/75 22.5 load range H. They claim to be smooth riding and more fuel efficient. 
Any comments will be appreciated. 

1 hour ago, tireman9 said:

"more fuel efficient" than what tire?  Do they carry the EPA "Smart way" seal?

Really don't know, I was only repeating the Goodyear propaganda. That's why I was asking if anyone on this forum had any experience with these tires.

5 hours ago, wtbuck12 said:

Really don't know, I was only repeating the Goodyear propaganda. That's why I was asking if anyone on this forum had any experience with these tires.

Well the "SmartWay" program is a reasonable way of comparing fuel efficiency of tires. There are specific performance standards a tire has to meet to get the rating. In general you can compare across brands as the "Big Guys" will display that Logo in their literature if it meets the standards. A claim for "better fuel economy" without the SmartWay logo is what you call propaganda.

I believe that when you look at same size, Load Range and type (Rib vs Rib  or Traction Vs Traction ) you can figure similar fuel economy.  If you go to the Goodyear web site  The Endurance LHS is not included in the Goodyear RV tire data book.  It is on pg 14 of the GY Commercial tire Data Book under "Long haul" It does show SmartWay but as a "Long Haul" it may not deliver equal MPG as an "RV" tire which are normally considered Regional.  You would need to talk with someone at GY Commercial truck tires