Jpeg,. My coach power, lights,etc will only work when the engine is running.  Installed a new inverter/charger, all new batteries fully charged.  Power to coach

shuts off about 30 seconds after engine turned off.?????  2008 Fleetwood Excursion

1 hour ago, grantbaugh said:

Jpeg,. My coach power, lights,etc will only work when the engine is running.  Installed a new inverter/charger, all new batteries fully charged.  Power to coach

shuts off about 30 seconds after engine turned off.?????  2008 Fleetwood Excursion

Your first sentence tells me you are not getting power from your batteries  to the battery control center. Start with your meeter and work from the battery's till you find where the power is interrupted.  I had a bad connection/cable end. I found the bottom cable on a stack of 3 on the battery was broken and not making contact it was still held by the plastic and didn't seem to move so it wasn't till I took the outher 2 off I found it.

You would be surprised how many things require 12 volt power to operate/work. When the engine is running you have power from the alternator. 

Let me know what you find.

Bill