heisenhut

Class c RV

We are down sizing from a larger RV to a smaller unit. Looking for one  under 26 ft  that  gets good gas mileage,  easy to handle , etc. We were told by many folks, that if we could find one, a 2007 Gulf Stream Vista Cruiser with a Mercedes Diesel, Freightliner Chassis is top of the line and reiable . We found one in good condition, well taken care of and priced right. However, when we were shopping , an RV  dealer made a comment that Gulf Steam manufactured in 2006 through 2008 had many issues. When plan on to make the purchase next week, Feed back would be greately appreciated 

heisenhut@msn.com

image.png

What kind of issues?  Every manufacturer has units that are not 100%.  After careful inspection if it looks good to you, you test drive it and its at your price point I would get it.

He did not say what issues Gulf stream may have had . 

May  just be a salesman that does not have what  we were looking for on his lot, makes statements like this , that are not true , just to make a sale of what he does have  on his lot.?  If so, folks like this make those folks that do look out for your best interest, look bad.

So far we are getting nothing but good coments reference Gulf Stream.

Appreciate you getting back with me. ( Better to be safe and ask than be sorry you didn't  :))

Take care,  Howard    

If my memory serves me right, 2008 was the nightmare year for most RV manufacturers. Many went under because or the economic downturn. Gulf stream was noted for being a good product.

GS was a great product.  2006 was the last year for no Particulate filter.  My recommendation is with DD69 !  Go for it. :)