Since so many folks lost their payments this year on cancelations, I see FMCA has now added the fact to the webpage for future rally's. We plan on attending the Perry GA rally again and will register as soon as the registration opens in November.  However, if it is cancelled, we have no use for a rally anywhere else as we are limited to the area we travel to attend.  Can the voucher, if issued, be held until the next rally in Perry?  Otherwise it is a total waste of my money to register.  Many folks attend based on where they will be at the time. I know we will not be traveling to the states where the rallies are held at other times so being given the option of attending those is no option at all.    Chuck and Katie Woodall

Chuck/Katie.  Welcome.

It has been an unusual year for all.  So all I can do on behalf of FMCA , is to ask you for your patience.  Big if Perry in 2021 is cancelled, IMHO you can use the Voucher the following year!  When registration opens in Nov...ask!

Happy trails.

Chuck, all I can answer is what happened in Tucson. For those that had signed up for Tucson, they were given a certificate for the full amount they had paid. It is redeemable for any National Convention for the next three years. What will happen for Perry is unknown at this time. 

Let hope that we are able to have the Conversation and we can get back so some sort of normalcy. 

Hope to see you there.

Herman 

All that have a voucher were sent an email stating that there will be a window for early registration for Perry for those that have a voucher.