DEBABAYCO

Windshield Wiper Arm Broke

Egads! The driver side windshield wiper ARM broke off while driving in the rain! Having one heck of a time finding a replacement arm for 2007 Coachmen Cross Country Sportsman 389DS. Contacted Forest River/Coachmen dealer. They said the part number was #1100225 but they no longer use that brand (which I could not determine). Call AM Equipment – couldn’t help. Can’t seem to find anyone who can get this for me. Any ideas?

Find out what wiper assembly you have/who made it. Or take the outher side off and take it to a good auto parts store and see if they can match it.

Welcome to the forum.

Bill 

3 hours ago, DEBABAYCO said:

Egads! The driver side windshield wiper ARM broke off while driving in the rain! Having one heck of a time finding a replacement arm for 2007 Coachmen Cross Country Sportsman 389DS. Contacted Forest River/Coachmen dealer. They said the part number was #1100225 but they no longer use that brand (which I could not determine). Call AM Equipment – couldn’t help. Can’t seem to find anyone who can get this for me. Any ideas?

DEB, Welcome to the FMCA Forum.

This information might help find the part you are looking for.

2002, 2007 Motor: 238-1002, Arm: 741-2801, Blade: 302-1280

This the part numbers Made by AM Equipment at the time your coach was built. Coach builders try to use somthing that is all ready being built to save some money.

Hope it leads to the part you are looking for.

Rich.