wildebill308

Changing how warranty work is handled in the RV world.

There are always post about how hard it is to get warranty work done on new RVs. Now at least somebody is trying to change that problem. National Indoor RV Centers and their founder Brett Davis is working to Changing the Future of RV Service. Here is a interesting article about the subject.

https://camperreport.com/nirvc-changing-the-future-of-rv-service/

Bill

Edited by wildebill308

Thanks Richard. My link should work to now. 

I can't believe all the hoops the dealers are expected to jump through to get the company's to fix what they didn't build right to start with. Seriously you have to ask permission to troubleshoot a problem. The absolute dumbest thing I have heard (from a reliable source at the Vagus rally in Dec.) was only the purchaser/customer could look at and report defects in paint and body items. It seems a Newmar customer who had mobility issues asked the head paint and body guy to inspect his new coach. Well it seems the paint guy was new and didn't know about Newmar's "ruel" so he did a good job for the customer and wrote up a couple pages of problem areas. Well Newmar whet ballistic and wanted to deny all warranty claims. Last I heard they had calmed Newmar down but that is still one of the top stupid things I have heard of. 

Bill