Sign in to follow this  
rossboyer

Test ipad

dons2346

this is a test

Message added by dons2346

I don’t think so. I have been working with FMCA IT to fix problems with the FMCA app where iPhones and iPads would get just a blue screen vs the home dashboard. They upgraded the app to work iOS 15. Then I could get to the Dashboard and Forums, but could not post. Therefore, I had to use someone’s previous post to see if I could post to it. If I posted to my own topic previously posted, my post would merge with the previous post which wasn’t a good test. So thus is not spam. 

Makes sense. The IT people are usually at a loss. They could very easily set one of their team members up with a dummy account and do all the testing the desire and do it in the background. They probably need to hire a couple of high schoolers that could resolve this in a few hours and do it all transparently. 

BTW....there are modern and secure forum software packages available with fill in the blanks that can be purchased. 

Good luck with the tests.

I do not use a mobile device to access the forum, I use a desktop computer or a laptop computer. On many forums If I post back-to-back it will be merged. Just sayin", don't know if it is supposed to work like that or not.