We have had no correspondence from FMCA on our Sprint/T Mobile Hotspot.  Lately it is showing "Connected with no internet" on all our devices.   I called Tech Connect and have not received a return call in over a week.  Have they shut down the T Mobile hotspots?

You need to go into your FMCA account and then your tech connect dashboard and you'll see a button in the upper right corner to migrate to ATT

Does anyone have any authoritative info on when the T-Mobile hotspots will be turned off? (not the old Sprint ones). 

The emails from Techconnect are not very specific. We are traveling in early July then off the road for 4-5 months so it's not worth my money to change over to AT&T now, with the new lower limit on Seasonal service. 

The first email said: "This new plan will take effect on June 7, 2022, and you will need to decide if you want to transition to AT&T or to cancel your subscription to the Tech Connect+ benefit. .... Note: If you do not fill out this form, it is the same as choosing “No,” and your account will be deactivated within 45 days.

45 days from when?

The second email said: "If you have a Sprint hotspot, it will be shutdown on 6/30/22 when T-Mobile deactivates all Sprint towers, if you have a T-Mobile hotspot it will be shut down in under 30 days. "

When does the 30 days start? I expect it could be anytime after June 30 but would be nice to know. 

17 minutes ago, willbeeind said:

Does anyone have any authoritative info on when the T-Mobile hotspots will be turned off? (not the old Sprint ones). 

The emails from Techconnect are not very specific. We are traveling in early July then off the road for 4-5 months so it's not worth my money to change over to AT&T now, with the new lower limit on Seasonal service. 

The first email said: "This new plan will take effect on June 7, 2022, and you will need to decide if you want to transition to AT&T or to cancel your subscription to the Tech Connect+ benefit. .... Note: If you do not fill out this form, it is the same as choosing “No,” and your account will be deactivated within 45 days.

45 days from when?

The second email said: "If you have a Sprint hotspot, it will be shutdown on 6/30/22 when T-Mobile deactivates all Sprint towers, if you have a T-Mobile hotspot it will be shut down in under 30 days. "

When does the 30 days start? I expect it could be anytime after June 30 but would be nice to know. 

Ha! Just answered my own question. I found another statement on the FMCA website: "All Sprint hotspots will be shut down on 6/30/2022 and T-Mobile hotspots will be shut down by 7/7/2022"

That's pretty definitive!

I just happened to be checking out the forum and saw this thread.  I never got an email from FMCA or T Mobile about my service being cut off.  Glad the forum helped my forsee that service is about to run out.  

Bruce, Welcome to the Forum.

The reason you didn't get a notification is that you may have opted out of receiving any emails from FMCA. This has happened to several folks. If you will login to fmca.com and go to your Profile. There you can op back in.

Hope this helps, if not please contact FMCAs IT dept. 513-474-3622

Herman