1alanottejr

Bryce Canyon

On 9/26/2022 at 4:56 PM, 1alanottejr said:

Any suggestions on nice resorts near Bryce Canyon?

Welcome to the forum.

Well it depends on what your needs are. Full hookups at Ruby's or dry camping in the park. Next time in the area I will probably stay at Ruby's

Bill

It’s not a resort but it’s beautiful: We stayed at Kodachrome Basin State Park in July of ‘22 and it was a highlight of our trip. You must book pretty much as soon as dates open up; the park fills quickly and not all sites have electric (a must for us). We travel in a 40’ Class A so size is also a consideration. KB is 23 miles from entrance to Bryce. Site 22 had everything we needed and was about 100’ from the bath house which is beautifully tiled with rain showers!  In a small canyon basin of its own, the campground is surrounded by beautiful rock formations and boasts a few hoodoos of its own. Good roads, easy access for bigger rigs. A couple of nice short hikes right from the campground, and plenty of Grand Staircase Escalante backcountry to explore only a few miles away. No wifi, no amenities for kids, so it may not be right for you but it’s definitely the place I’d choose again if I ever go back to Bryce. We were there for a week and could have stayed a month. Loved it!