Is anyone else having problems with Moxie? We have been in central florida for  the past 3 mouths and I have too hunt all over the coach and often must go outside to get 3 bars. Others near me in the RV park have other service that work well.Have called fmca tech support and they have had ATT  make adjustments to no avail. If you've had the problem and corrected it, how did you make that happen.  

I think you just found out why people who must be connected for work on the road have several providers. 

I don't think you have a problem with Moxie you have a problem with your location. 

Bill

I don't believe any of the service providers live up to their hype.  I never recommend putting all your eggs in one basket and rely on just one service provider.  Even with multiple you could end up with no service.

I'm not at all enamored with my Moxie and figure on replacing it soon with one from another vendor.  I think FMCA took a step backward by replacing T-Mobile with AT&T.   

I've got Verizon cell service with hotspot capability as a back up while traveling and it's come in very handy to have when my Moxie let me down.

Just a thought here. I used to keep my hot spot on 24/7. I once got into an area where there was marginal signal. I was advised to power down the spot, wait a minute or two and power back up. Doing so restored a good signal.

I asked a techie friend and he explained how all this stuff works and why you should power down every once in awhile. All Greek to me but it worked