batbc

Shocks on 2018 Fleetwood Pace Arrow

I am unable to get down, or if I did get down I could not get up, and I would like to know if the shocks are the same front and back on subject vehicle.  Fleetwood will not respond to phone call or emails.  It is a Workhorse W24 chassis,  Please help.

Edited by batbc
More information

I would go with the chassis manufacturer and contact them. Fleetwood bought an already assembled chassis so they did not install shocks. Someone here with a Fleetwood is sure to answer. It would help if you could list year, model, and chassis number of you have it.

I would venture to say your motorhome sits on a Ford F-53 chassis.  You should be able to verify that by looking at the tag glued to the wall somewhere inside.  Your VIN will be on that same tag.  Mine is under the window next to the driver's seat.  Once you know the manufacturer of the chassis and the Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR), you can then start looking for shocks to fit it.

I recommend the Koni FSD series of shocks for the best ride possible.  

Edited by moonwink

My Pace Arrow sits on a W24 Workhorse chassis not the Ford.  It was the last year with Chevy engine.

8 hours ago, batbc said:

My Pace Arrow sits on a W24 Workhorse chassis not the Ford.  It was the last year with Chevy engine.

The first thing I would do is look up on Shock warehouse the part numbers for your chassis. I like the Koni. Position: Front, Part: 8805 100, Position: Rear, Part: 8805 1003. Current price is  $211.95 each. I would double check because I don't know the year. (that is why it is nice to have that info in your signature) I would also check prices near where you live. I would think nearly any big parts store could get them. 

Keep us updated.

Bill