wildebill308

Forum administrator

I was just asked this question and I couldn't find the answer, "who to contact that would be of admin status." So where is a place to find a list of who is a admin, and contact info. Might even be fun to include how long they have held that position. 

Bill

Well tried to send him a message but got "Steve Froese (sfroese) cannot receive messages." There should be a list of who is forum moderator/admin and a easy way to contact them. If you know how tell him to get in touch with me and foam4u (Keith). Thank you

Bill

Bill, according to the website, there are four administrators just none that appear to be active or at least only one admin has ever made a post and he has only made one. 

5 hours ago, elkhartjim said:

Bill, according to the website, there are four administrators just none that appear to be active or at least only one admin has ever made a post and he has only made one. 

Well hopefully he can help foam4u who contacted me looking for moderator/administrator. 

So how are you doing? How cold did it get down your way? it was 11 hear this morning. Plenty cold for us.

Bill

Yes, I was able to help him. Note there is only one moderator for the forum as far as I'm aware. Administrators are different things, as they keep the IT infrastructure and websites running. Not sure if you were simply mixing up the terms or not.

14 hours ago, sfroese said:

Yes, I was able to help him. Note there is only one moderator for the forum as far as I'm aware. Administrators are different things, as they keep the IT infrastructure and websites running. Not sure if you were simply mixing up the terms or not.

My post is based on the information on the FMCA Forum page.