LOISJKIEFER

Extended Warrenty insurance recommendations/experiences

I am researching extended warranty companies.   A company called Wholesale Warranties has been recommended to me. Also, I have had past good experiences with Good Sam. Is Good Sam a still a good choice.Thanks for helping me with this.  

Edited by LOISJKIEFER

Welcome to the forum. I don't like/have a extended warranty. How much do they want? Put that much in a bank account and that way you will have some money to pay for repairs after your claim is denied.

Bill

I had a good experience with Good Sam extended service contract. NO claim was denied, and all repairs were approved promptly. I think that is because I read the fine print before signing, so I would know their requirements and limits. I think Good Sam used Allstate at the time.

wholesalewarranties.com is an independent broker, they ask  you questions, and based on your answers match your MH with a company.

Edited by rayin

I have never had one, but from everything i've read, if you take the $$ you would be paying each month to the extended warrenty company, and put it in a savings account for RV repairs, you would come out ahead.

6 hours ago, aztec7fan said:

I have never had one, but from everything i've read, if you take the $$ you would be paying each month to the extended warrenty company, and put it in a savings account for RV repairs, you would come out ahead.

You haven't read much  reviews lately. The guy on irv2.com had his ISX engine blow 2X. He didn't have a ESC so he is out of pocket a bit over $37,000 for rebuilding his engine 2X. Cummins kicked in $10,000 the first rebuild.