susanne.turek@yahoo.com

Service Company Referral

Guest BillAdams

"Anything" your motorcoach requires is a pretty tall order!

Have you asked around on the numerous Travel Supreme forums for recommendations?

Guest Wayne77590

Give a call, or visit, Bob Dues, in Dickinson, TX. About 30 miles from down-town Houston on I-45. I have not personally used them, but I have heard that they do good work. I have stopped and talked to them and they appear to know what they are talking about.

Good luck.

I would suggest you at least separate your service needs into "chassis" and "house systems".

Going to an RV dealer for engine or transmission service is as unreasonable as going to an Allison dealer to work on your refrigerator.

Brett

For all the household items, I would recommend Iron Horse RV in San Antonio, Texas. It's a long drive from Houston but I think you will find their service to be excellent. The owner is in the shop with you to determine the nature of the problem and work on a solution with you! We've never been disappointed. Like Brett says though, you have to take engine problems to the engine mfg. and transmission problems to the mfg. of that unit. Tire and alignment problems go to those shops. Unfortunately it isn't like your car where you take it to the Chevrolet dealer and they fix it all! Part of the fun of RV'ing is figuring out who fixes what... enjoy.