orickoh@hotmail.com

Hi From a Brand New Member...

Hi All... I'm Rick and I've been full timing with DW Nancy, Peanut & Lola (our two Westie dogs) and Bailey the Sheltie for about 14 months now in our Itasca Ellipse 40 FD. We sold our Northern California home last September after half timing for a couple of years. We've just completed a grand loop from Sacramento along the southern boarder, up the eastern coast to DC... over to Minnesota then down to Arizona to visit the grandbabies and just arrived back in Sac for Dr appts, etc.

I've been retired for 5 years after 33 years in the electronics industry. I'm active on two other forums and a moderator on one of them and look forward to joining in here!

Rick...

Wow you have a houseful-- glad you joined the forum. There is lots of good information and excellent moderators with tons of knowledge. I'm sure you'll find this out for yourself.

Welcome.

Guest BillAdams

Welcome! Let us know if you have any questions and be prepared to answer some questions in the forums that interest you. I like using the "view new posts" option to see a variety of questions posted in a variety of areas. If you find something that catches your idea please feel free to jump in.

Welcome Rick and Nancy,

Isn't full timing fun. Sounds like our first year out, see everything and then back home to check with doctors before wintering somewhere really warm! We were in Valley Springs about a month ago, granddaughters, their mom and dad to visit! We spent a month at Gold Strike Village in San Andreas. Getting to know the area better every year!

If you have questions, hit the search button (second menu line above) and enter a few key words. There have been a ton of good discussions on the forum so far. Your questions will stimulate more! Glad to have you aboard.

We could also use another good regular blogger to remind us all of the excitement of venturing out into the world full time in an RV. Tell us about your summer trips and how everyone handled the trip.