hornjrw1@msn.com

1994 Monaco Dynasty Dash Fan

Welcome to the FMCA Forum.

Actually, I would start by locating the fuse for the dash fan and verify that it is OK.

If you don't have a wiring diagram for your Monaco/know where the ignition controlled fuses are, give Monaco a call.

Brett

Your fuses for most everything in the dash are just under your feet - in the panel you access from outside the coach on the drivers side of the coach. The cover panel has a complete listing of the items and fuse numbers which should guide you to the fuse for the dash heater/air conditioner. At the very least this is the standard location for the automotive fuses (12V) for the last 15 years.

Can any one tell me how to access the fan for the dash heater /defroster/ ac? The fan quit working and I can't seem to find out how to get to the fan..

Williamhorn, I had a 1992 Windsor and had problems with my fan. It was not a fuse, bad switch or fan it was a loose ground connection on the fan. Under your dash panel in front of the passengers seat there is a panel. If I remember right there are several screws that hold the panel up under the right side of the dash just inside the door. After you remove the panel feel up to the fan motor. there is a ground lug where the fan connects to the housing. Check for a loose connector. After replacing the ground several times I got pliers and put a little pressure on the connector where it would stay on the lug.

If you need more help send me a message with a number I can reach you and I will be glad to help you. It is a little hard to describe in writing but easy in words.