ramblinboy

January and February 2012 In Naples FL Area

Hoping someone familiar with the Naples Florida B) area can recommend a quiet shaded concrete pad under $100/night. We have a toad so we can drive up to 15-20 minutes to good restaurants, shopping.

We have a small dog.

We do travel with bikes so trails would be dandy too.

Wed need laundry facilities.

Wifi would be nice.

We have a dish so need to see the bird.

Much thanks if you can help. Rb

Rb

We're going to be there (Naples FL.) on April 1st. We're staying at Crystal Lake RV Resort. This will be our first time there so can't comment any further on the place.

April 1st is the start of their off season so the price is right!

Check them out for yourself at: http://www.crystallakervresort.com/

Happy Trails,

JohnF

Guest BillAdams

Wow, I sure hope that this was a tongue-in-cheek post. Less than $100/night? If that's what Naples costs I know I will pass, thank you very much! :blink:

I wish I was joking Bill. Most places are 80 and up and thats without a morning massage ;-)

Wow, I sure hope that this was a tongue-in-cheek post. Less than $100/night? If that's what Naples costs I know I will pass, thank you very much! :blink:

Guest BillAdams

Maybe that explains why I like the left Coast so much! Can't wait to get back. $100/night? You will find me at the local Wal-Mart or Home Depot. :o

We just stayed at Pelican Lake. Beautiful motorcoach resort, and paid $90 per night. Does not have laundry, but it is the nicest place we have ever stayed at. We have also stayed at Paradise Point and Neopolitan Cove. Both are much cheaper, with concrete pads and are nice. Check out all three. Good luck! ...........Gary

Excellent advice thank you! We have made inquiries at all of the ones mentioned and thank you all for your input! As mentioned in other posts, http://rvparkreviews.com is very helpful as well.

rB

We just stayed at Pelican Lake. Beautiful motorcoach resort, and paid $90 per night. Does not have laundry, but it is the nicest place we have ever stayed at. We have also stayed at Paradise Point and Neopolitan Cove. Both are much cheaper, with concrete pads and are nice. Check out all three. Good luck! ...........Gary