robinson

Arkansas Campsites

We are planning a trip to the area around Mt. Ida, Arkansas to visit family. Any knowledge regarding these two RV Parks or any others nearby (10 miles) would be appreciated:

KOC Campground in Norman, AR.

Marlyns RV Park in Mt. Ida.

We are traveling in a class A motorhome.

You can look up information and reviews on campgrounds on RV Park Reviews. I checked and KOC in Norman, AR has one review from this year. Marilyn's RV Park is listed under Mt. Ida and has three reviews but all are from 2006 and 2007. If you stay at either of these parks your reviews will be helpful to others.

You can look up information and reviews on campgrounds on RV Park Reviews. I checked and KOC in Norman, AR has one review from this year. Marilyn's RV Park is listed under Mt. Ida and has three reviews but all are from 2006 and 2007. If you stay at either of these parks your reviews will be helpful to others.

Thank you for your reply! I have read the reviews that you referred to. I threw the question out to FMCA members to see if any of our members had stayed in this area.

We may end up staying at KOC and if we do a review will follow so others can benefit!

We are planning a trip to the area around Mt. Ida, Arkansas to visit family. Any knowledge regarding these two RV Parks or any others nearby (10 miles) would be appreciated:

KOC Campground in Norman, AR.

Marlyns RV Park in Mt. Ida.

We are traveling in a class A motorhome.

We camp in a 45 ft. at Petit Jean mt, Morrilton, Ark. a very nice state park, this is between Little Rock and Ft. Smith, a lot of things to see. have a lot of space, large lake and not far from the interstate.

We camp in a 45 ft. at Petit Jean mt, Morrilton, Ark. a very nice state park, this is between Little Rock and Ft. Smith, a lot of things to see. have a lot of space, large lake and not far from the interstate.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY! WE HAVE DECIDED TO STAY AT KOC CAMPGROUND AT NORMAN, AR. I HAVE READ THEIR

REVIEWS AND SPOKE WITH THE MANAGER AND HAVE DECIDED TO GIVE IT A TRY. NORMAN IS ONLY A FEW MILES FROM

RELATIVES THAT LIVE IN THIS AREA WITH WHOM WE WILL BE VISITING. WE WILL WRITE A REVIEW OF THE CAMPGROUND

AFTER OUR STAY.

JHR