imdelightful2

Ipad 2 promo

There is an old saying: "If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is." I have received many of these same "promotional survey" emails but always with a different sponsoring company and different porducts. I can't say for sure if this one is legit or not, but I seriously doubt it. From what I have read on other forums, it you respond then your email will be added to dozens of mailing lists and you will receive tons of junk mail for your trouble. Again, I can't say specifically about this one. Good luck.

I just received an email from "FMCA" running a promotion for a chance to win one of 500 ipad 2. All I need to do is fill out a survey. Anyone know if this is legit or a scam?

This is spam and NOT official FMCA correspondence. Delete the message. Do not click on the link.

A private message, or PM, is a message sent in private from one of our Forum members to one or more other members. PMs are generally used for personal conversations.

FMCA never sends official announcements or promotions via private message.

When someone sends a PM to you via our forums, the Subject line will read "[your display name] started a new personal conversation with you."

And the From line will read "FMCA Motorhome Forums."

In this case, someone created an account with a display name of "Administration" to make the PM look more legit. This account has been removed and our forums software provider notified.

If you receive such messages in the future, report the message immediately, and then delete it. Do not click any links.

Thanks for reporting this "phishing" attempt.