mmulvenna

Aladdin Monitor System

Anyone know where the fuse might be located for the Aladdin system in a 2004 Monaco Dynasty. I have contacted Monaco support and where they tell me it is, it is not there. In looking at both fuse areas, front and rear, the systems have an LED light to indicate if the fuse is good or not. ALL of these LED's indicate that all fuses are good so I am thinking there is an in-line fuse somewhere. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Mike

Hello, I don't have an answer, but I have the same problem.

My screen will come on but provide no data.

Maybe someone will help if we both ask.

Good Luck,

"O" forgot!!! I have a 2004 Beaver Monterrey, I have power at the screen but no data. 

Okay I have a similar problem my monitor kind of comes on but with nothing on the screen. I took the camera off the back of the codes and plugged it straight into the Monitor and that works but still no other data from the engine or anything else. If I put the camera back in the back I still don't get any picture. I am looking for fuses so I can check fuses but I don't know where they're at. Technology is great if you know how to use it, fix it and troubleshoot it. Oh yes  I thought about running a new cable from back to front but didn't know this all ties in with the Aladdin system  .Any help would be appreciated hope I didn't add too much fuel to the fire 🙂

Edited by SGWATSON

The more, the merrier!  Mine is Silver Leaf, when it stopped working and my screen turned blue, I found out that I had a spliter.  one cable in (from rear camera), 2 out, one to computer and one to rear camera part of screen.   My splliter was located  behind a fake wall panel in my driver side cabinet.  Replaced and problem went away!  In your coaches...don't know where it might be!  If it was up to me, I would have the splliter behind the monitor!

Thanks for the input. I haven't found any splitter or fuses. I think maybe this is all tied in and one of the Aladdin boxes. I think the brains of the system are in the cabinet above the driver's seat. I'm going to take the cover off of it and see if there might be a fuse inside by chance.

On 1/4/2019 at 10:50 AM, manholt said:

The more, the merrier!  Mine is Silver Leaf, when it stopped working and my screen turned blue, I found out that I had a spliter.  one cable in (from rear camera), 2 out, one to computer and one to rear camera part of screen.   My splliter was located  behind a fake wall panel in my driver side cabinet.  Replaced and problem went away!  In your coaches...don't know where it might be!  If it was up to me, I would have the splliter behind the monitor!

Where did you get the splitter ???