Sign in to follow this  
DWAYNECHERAMIE

LP ON 2003 FLEETWOOD EXCURSION

IN MY PANEL BOX IN FORWARD PART OF COACH ON THE INSIDE,THE PANEL HAS 2 BUTTONS FOR LP,LP1 & LP2 WHICH WHEN PRESSED INDICATE THE LEVEL IN TANKS.

I ONLY HAVE 1 LP TANK UNDER COACH,WHY 2 INDICATORS??

ANOTHER QUESTION,CAN I RUN A NORCOLD 1200 WITH A 2000W FREEDOM INVERTER,WHEN CRUISING DOWN THE ROAD??

Dwayne,

Some coaches are prewired for several models however I have never seen a Motor Home with more then one tank. You didn't say what make and model coach you have. If new they may have put the wrong panel in.

(Side note, all capitols indicate that you are shouting.)

Herman

Dwayne,

Some coaches are prewired for several models however I have never seen a Motor Home with more then one tank. You didn't say what make and model coach you have. If new they may have put the wrong panel in.

(Side note, all capitols indicate that you are shouting.)

Herman

I have two lp tanks. One for the gen, liquid withdraw, and the other for stove and refrigerator.

I bought a wrecked 98 Discovery for the engine, transmission, air suspension, radiator, charged air cooler, transcooler, front and rear axles, and the lp tanks. This was a Freightliner chassis. The 2 lp tank was from the factory. I sold the smaller vapor lp tank on the spot before I left the wrecking yard. It tool me 3 days to get it all apart and load my flatbed trailer. The tank that I mounted is in the center just ahead of the rear axle. It has a remote fill and electric shut off valve. Its about 32 gallon.

Hi Dwaynecheramie, I run by fridge while driving down the road without the inverter, I'm not sure you have to use it just for the fridge. Smokeater75, :)

With the inverter on you save on propane and also the Directv receivers stay live and don't have to boot up when you plug in.