I have a 1994 Winnebago Vectra Diesel Pusher with a central air unit that isn't working.

I turn the thermostat to cool and turn it down about 5 degrees below room temp and after the 2-minute delay the fan turns on but not the compressor. I then took off the inspection cover off the unit and exposed the control module. I saw that the LED lights on it were not lighting up and I also checked for power. I have power going in but nothing coming out. My biggest problem is nobody wants to work on these anymore.

Any ideas?

jlacaeyse,

This is a link to the Winnebago sight for information on parts and manuals. Electrical information available, click on the links related to you coach.

Do not know your skill levels, but you can look over things and see what is involved regarding the different systems on your coach.

http://www.winnebagoind.com/resources/manuals/

Rich.

After downloading manual as Rich suggested, find location of start capacitor and at least have it checked. If this is bad it will not start the compressor, and will time out normally.

Kay

Kay,

I'm not sure of his skill level(s) and the possibility of the shock hazard! Capacitors spark well when discharged and pack a shocking result when not discharged!

The other item is the starter block.

Hope we get back his thoughts before proceeding.

Rich.