Sign in to follow this  
leemavis07Camelot

Driver And Passenger Seats Monaco

I have a 2007 Monaco Camelot PDQ40. The outside arm rest on the passenger arm rest side has worked loose and the adjuster for height also no longer engages.

How does one remove and repair/replace the arm rest? I cannot find a tag indicating the manufacturer.

LHF :unsure:

Try putting the seat as far back as it will go, lay on the floor and look up under the seat. Usually there is a document tucked under the seat spring that lists the manufacturer, the seat model, color etc.

LHF and capearc,

Welcome to the Forum. LHF, your coach has a number assigned to the coach by Monaco. It is the number where they can trace everything in or on the coach. Find your number, call Monaco and they will give you the manufacturer's name. If you haven't already done so register your coach with Monaco and they can keep you up on any issues that may arise.

A good seat cover shop may be able to help.

Good Luck,

Herman

Monaco Customer Service 877-466-6226

Ask for the parts department.

Have your six digit coach number (Production Serial Number) ready, that is all the information they need to identify your coach and get the parts list specifically for your coach.

They should be able to give you information but may not be able to supply parts. Monaco became Monaco RV LLC after their reorganization following bankruptcy and subsequent sale to Navistar. This has been followed by another sale to ASV (Associated Specialty Vehicles). Through it all the records have survived but the parts supply chain is no longer certain for some parts, suppliers, etc. I have found the parts people will do what they can to help but may not have the answer you want to hear. Be kind, they aren't at fault!