Sign in to follow this  
frankbibber

Electrical Diagram For 1992 Safari Serengeti

We recently purchased a 1992 Serengeti that the previous owner gutted out and took all the wires off and they are just hanging on the ceiling. I have no schematic for this and would like to hear from anyone who either has one or could offer help.

I am capable of doing the work but need to know where they go...a schematic would help a lot.

Thanks for help from anyone out there.

Also, does anyone know where the spare tire goes...can't seem to find a place for that either.

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your help.

Frank Bibber

Frank, Welcome to the FMCA Forum !

This is a link to some information on circuit tracing equipment, that one can use trace the wiring from the power source or from the end point.

Something from the link might prove to be in your price range and cover all the applications one would need to reverse engineer the wiring layout.

http://www.mitchellinstrument.com/electrical-test-and-measurement/circuit-tracers.html

This is a link to the Tempo line of testers. It is divided into different categories, per application. There are a number of different stiles. I use the 508 series listed in this link. A little difficult when looking for or testing Data cables, only because of its design. Most of the applications Needed in my case is DC and AC power and control wiring so it fits the bill very well with out breaking the bank.

http://www.lashen.com/vendors/tempo/manuals/

Rich.

The 701 K-G that is in the link that Rich described will work just fine, a little less pricey and will work fine. I have used one like this for over thirty years.

Happy new year, Kay