neilcarol

Arkansas RV Parks

Not between the two towns but we stay at Downtown Riverside Park in N. Little Rock in October. Really just a big parking lot with FHU on the river. What made it great was that it was walking distance across river bridge to Pres. Clinton Library.

From PA website: Unique metropolitan RV Park. Fantastic view of downtown Little Rock skyline, Clinton Presidential Library, and the beautiful Arkansas River. Gated park with 24 hour on-site managers. Total of 68 riverside RV sites in Downtown North Little Rock, AR. All sites are 50 amp. 61 full hook up RV sites. Can accommodate RVs up to 50'. Laundry facilities, Boat ramp 100 yards away. Wi-Fi available, Showers & Restrooms, Pavilion, club house, canoeing, fishing, ice, 15 Mile Bike & Walking River Trail, River Trail Bike Rentals, Arkansas Queen Riverboat, USS Razorback WWII Submarine, Arkansas Inland Maritime Museum, and Arkansas Sports Hall of Fame. Verizon Arena two blocks, Dickey-Stephens Baseball Park four blocks. The River Rail Streetcar and the Junction Pedestrian Bridge connect NLR's Argenta Entertainment District to LR's River Market. Both venues feature restaurants, museums, attractions, and shopping. Easy access on and off I-30 and I-40 within 1.5 miles.

We have used this park too and it is a great overnight stop for us. We plan on staying there whenever we travel in that direction. I like the convenience and the cheap price. Don’t forget to ask for your FMCA discount.

Bill