frankbibber

Water Pump Location, Wiring on Safari Serengetti

This is my third request. Does anyone know where the water pump is located in a 1992 Safari Serengetti diesel pusher? Also, does anyone have wiring diagrams for this coach? I bought this used and it needs to be totally remodeled inside. I would like to hear from someone PLEASE!

If it runs I would open a faucet and follow the sound. If it doesn't run, start in/near the plumbing bay area and/or the fresh water holding tank. Unfortunatley, there may not be many 1992 Safari Serengetti members if you're needing a specific where to look location. Have you googled for wiring diagrams?

Good luck finding it, wish I could be of more help.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/SafariCoaches/info

On my Safari Zanzibar it is on the left rear corner of the basement, passenger side, of the coach in an enclosed compartment. I don't know if this helps but I almost never found it until I happened to see the mounting screws on the cover wall

Michael

I also have a Safari Serengeti 1992 and have the same question. I want to sanitize my water system but cannot figure out how to pump a bleach solution into the water tank.

Emorley,

Welcome to the FMCA Forum.

Really easy-- just put the proper amount of bleach into the empty hose, connect to city water and fill tank. Let it sit for 20 minutes, then turn on pressure water and open each faucet (hot and cold) until you smell chlorine. Let it sit for 30 minutes. Drain and flush with fresh water.