Sign in to follow this  
wshardlow

Tire Advice Needed for Winnebago Adventurer

Newbie here ... I've got a 2006 Winnebago Adventurer 35A and need to replace the tires. It now has Michelin XRV 235/80/22.5 on it. No issues but would like to find something less expensive. Any suggestions or advice is welcomed. Thanks.

Wilbur

Wilber,

Welcome to the Forum. Are you a member of FMCA? We would love for you to join. As a member you may take advantage of the Michelin Tire program. Member can go to the program to get instructions.

Herman

Wilber,

Welcome to the Forum. Are you a member of FMCA? We would love for you to join. As a member you may take advantage of the Michelin Tire program. Member can go to the program to get instructions.

Herman

Yes, I am a member and thanks for the tip...I'm looking into the Michelin Tire Program but also want to check out some other options...thanks...lager.

wilbur

I changed from Michelin 235 80X22.5 on my old Sportscoach to Sumitomo 245 75X22.5. The tire height was the same, and the circumference was within 1/4 inch.

Was about 5/8 the cost of Michelin.

Welcome to the FMCA forum.

We put on a set of Toyo M154 tires in 2012 just before a trip to Canada & Alaska. We have put about 15,000 miles on them and they are holding up well.

They were substantially cheaper than Michelins (from the same dealer) through the FMCA program so I decided to give them a try. I don't regret the decision.

Newbie here ... I've got a 2006 Winnebago Adventurer 35A and need to replace the tires. It now has Michelin XRV 235/80/22.5 on it. No issues but would like to find something less expensive. Any suggestions or advice is welcomed. Thanks.

Wilbur

You didn't mention the Load Range of your current tires or if you know the real load on each corner of the RV. This information will help us provide informed advice as there may or may not be a need to address the Load Range as well as size.

Looking forward to learning more about your rig.