Sign in to follow this  
dickandlois

OK Mother Nature

Well, yesterday things looked promising weather wise. The coach was setting high and dry for the first time in about 5 months. Time to finish up the air compressor repairs and flush the power steering system.

Then De-winterize the coach and start the annual Spring check out and do some other little jobs that I put off last fall.

Not yet mother nature said, I'm going to give you one more blast of winter. When you wake up tomorrow morning you will find things very wet from rain, covered with about 1/4in. of ice. Then to make things real interesting I'm going to through in about 8in. of wet snow, you know the kind where a shovel full equals the weight of a 5 gal. pale of water.

Now, the snow plow will clear your road about 2 hrs. after you clean out the driveway and the weight of the snow will be 2 / 5 gal. pales full weight wise per shovel and the snow blower will plug up 3 times per pass clearing the pile left by the plow.

It will warm up. After all it is Spring in the Northern Hemisphere ! ????

Rich.

Rich,

Well we were about 75 degrees yesterday. We took the motor home out to Texas Motor Speedway and parked it getting ready for next weekends Nascar Race. I got a sunburn on my almost bald head and it hurts LOL but I do feel sorry for all the people with bad winter weather in the northern regions . That's why we like Texas, the weather usually is pretty good during the spring time but we melt during the summer . Can't be perfect all the time . Stay warm and hope warmer weather will be there soon.

Regards,

Michael

I feel for you, Rich. I know you've spent enough time in Texas to appreciate our climate so I won't go into all those benefits. It seems, as I recall, you always managed to be here in the summer and back to the frozen tundra for winter...you had it backwards my friend.

You're still using the snow blower and I've already mowed the lawn three times...think about it and come visit for the winter. There is a disadvantage, you can work on (tinker) with your motorhome twelve months out of the year.