rcmcdonald@juno.com

Installing Airtabs

i have a 2010 Tiffin 35QBA and i would have to agree with those that would not want them on there coach. But i did install them on the top of the coach ( no one can see them ) for one reason and one reason only to keep the rear camera from getting so dirty and they have worked. They keep the camera clean and the back of the coach cleaner. I don't know whether it has helped keep my tow vehicle any cleaner because i never towed before installing them but the car I tow, a 2011 Buick Regal stays very clean and I live in the Seattle area where rainy-sloppy roads are the norm.

Added airtabs to my 99 Windsor approx 2 years ago. It is unreal how the handling has been improved. When a large boxed vehicle (such as 18 wheeler) overtakes me I no longer know the vehicle is near unless I see it. Prior to installing the Airtabs, when the large vehicle approached the rear of my vehicle the air turbulence pushed my vehicle to the opposite of the approaching vehicle, and as the vehicle passed me it then sucked my vehicle in the opposite direction back towards the passing vehicle. I no longer dread driving in multilane traffic. I arrive at my destination much less fatigued and more relaxed.

I suggest when applying Airtabs that you also apply these across the top of your coach.