Sign in to follow this  
TipSanders

2005 Diplomat Anti Sway Bar

Since Hellwig no longer makes or stocks the rear anti sway bar for my '05 Diplomat 40PRQ does anyone know where I can find a Roadmaster kit. I've been unable to get any help online and the 2 I ordered (Hellwig 7233) were canceled as unavailable. I did get a front sway bar and new shocks but I really would like to put both front and rear on my coach.

We've had it 2 years and put 16k on it. We really enjoy it but would like to complete this upgrade if possible.

TipSanders

Cleveland TN

Ray,

In Redmond, I stopped by their booth and discussed their fan with them-- they had a fan there. I found it easy to understand that the OE fan was not particularly well designed from an efficiency standpoint and that the new one optimized air flow while lowering HP requirement.

Tip sorry about the hijack of your question. I didn't know that the RR8R chassis had sway bars and if not can be added to some. I don't have rock and roll except at very low speed over rough roads, Let me (us) know how this upgrade works for you.

Brett I saw the display at Redmond also and briefly spoke to someone about it. I know the fan is very strong on my MH as I towed my jeep on a trailer (about 6,500 lbs) up a 10 mile mountain grade in California. The engine temperature barely went over 200 F and transmission 180 F. I wonder if that blade matched the cooling of the old design. I would get it if it work but would like to see an independent review on it.

If anyone wants to ask, yes it slowed down to about 45 MPH because the ISC 330 don't have enough oomph.