five

Splendide Timer

We have some friends with a 20 year old Splendide that need a timer. They are camped in Biloxi, MS, and have tried all the local suppliers, RV dealers, Colaw, etc. Any ideas appreciated.

Start here: Splendide Laundry Centers Customer Service. I had to replace a control board a year after it was done at CW. The tech sent me the board plus a replacement pigtail to connect to the board. Apparently the old connections were not good which caused overheating. It should have been replaced when CW did the work. That was years ago and it's still working. If parts are available or if there is a suitable substitute, they will be able to tell you. I found them to be more than helpful. Highly recommend giving them a try. They are headquartered in Oregon but have an Eastern Distribution Center in Elkhart, Indiana. You could have parts by Monday if they are readily available.

What model is the old Splendide. I have a 2000 American Eagle and replaced mine last week. It washed fine but wouldn't spin in the dry mode and I could not find any parts to fix it. Old unit is sitting in the garage maybe I can help.

Thanks for the info. He is researching the link in post #2. Here's the W/D info:

Splendide 2000

Model: WD 802

Serial #: 270163

Best bet call Splende with your info and ask them if they have the parts you need and the cost. Then you can decide if you want to repair or replace it.

Bill

I was unable to find parts for my old Spendide and had to replace it. Spendide is a great company and if he can find new parts by all means go that way. These units can be a bear to pull out and work on. If he wants to try a used part I am willing to pull it off the WD802 I took out of my coach. Just let me know.

Mike

I was unable to find parts for my old Spendide and had to replace it. Spendide is a great company and if he can find new parts by all means go that way. These units can be a bear to pull out and work on. If he wants to try a used part I am willing to pull it off the WD802 I took out of my coach. Just let me know.

Mike

Sent you a PM. Thanks.