haeffele

Do Not Buy A Winnebago Class A!

5 hours ago, Aufgeblassen said:

Not so fast!  We bought a brand new 34' 2013 Sunnybrook by Winnebago 5th wheel trailer  It had so many problems in the 1st year under warranty, that were too much for the dealership to handle, that Winnebago ended up picking it up, and bringing it all the way back to factory in Indiana to fix the massive problems!!! 😫  It is not like they fixed it quick; we were w/o it for over a MONTH! 😧

Good thing it was a "leftover" at the dealership for about a year, because at nearly 2 years old (approaching end of 1 year warranty), the floor on the main slide-out rotted out big time!  On a cross country trip, I was worried I would not be able to slide it in, due to swelling of the floor.  Had we bought it when new on dealer lot, we would have been SOL, with it failing at nearly 2 years.  We got rid of it, like 2 years later - good riddance!

I apologize, I didn't realize you are actually the thread starter- haeffe and have changed your screen name. What was the outcome of your original issue?

😫😧

😫😧

😫😧

Guys,

This thread is approaching 4 years old with only no follow up since then by the OP.

Let's close this one.

Anyone is very welcome to start a new thread, but let's not resurrect a thread from February 2015 with no followup by the original poster.

Closed.