Sign in to follow this  
wolfe10

Michelin Tires At Pomona FMCA Convention

Was talking with Mike Bronzini with Redlands Truck & RV on Friday (he is on the panel with me on the Suspension Seminar at Pomona).

They are a FMCA/Michelin Advantage dealer and along with other service work, will be installing tires at the Pomona Convention. Said he had a whole truck full of fresh (December build date) tires loaded for the Convention.

I have no information either way as to whether there will be other dealers offering tires through the FMCA/Michelin program.

If you will be at the Convention and want further information, contact Redlands: (888) 249-0124

One thing about California is the sales tax, I'm going to get tires in Oregon in about two months. I will be at Pomona but will wait. Good information Brett.

Jerry,

I agree, IF (one of the BIG IF's) your present tires are safe and don't need immediate replacement AND you are headed to Oregon.

But, that 700+ miles on tires of questionable condition could turn out to be a bad decision if you have a blow-out.

They had Michelin at Redmond, OR last summer and they were selling like hot cakes. I already had mine as I had to budget 2 then 4 at a time. I saw someone get 8 without blinking an eye. I wish I had his money.

My tires was spun on a off vehicle machine and rides without any vibration. I don't know if they have that on their trucks. It wouldn't hurt to ask.