Sign in to follow this  
rjhayden67

Auto Flush Toilets

We have a 09 Fleetwood Motorhome 38F with the rear bath. It is the auto flush from Thetford with the switches mounted on the wall. I have lost power to the switches.Have contacted Fleetwood and was told there was a 2 wire switch with a push button to reset.Have went over the coach stem to stern. No switch.Any one have this happen or know were the switch if there is one. Or had this problem??

rjhayden67,

Welcome to the FMCA Forum!

You might try to contact Fleetwood with the Fin number for your coach and ask for the electrical drawing(s) that cover the wiring circuits for the Toilet.

With this information you might be able to find the circuit the powers the unit. With a meter you could then find where the interruption is, causing the loose of power.

I looked up some information and if I found the correct circuit board and switch repair kit-the kit cost over $1100.

So it might be worth the time to see if there is a wiring problem.

Could you post the series of your auto flush unit?

Rich.

Use a volt ohm meter and measure to see if any voltage to the toilet, should be a disconnect where the coach wiring connects to the toilet. Also, the switch mentioned is probably on the toilet itself. Good luck chasing!!

Kay