Sign in to follow this  
ruthe0728

Dinette Tables With Leaf

Does anyone know if there is a dinette table available where you can add a section (leaf). I was contemplating trying to build something so I could have a little more room around the table for eating, playing games, etc. when we have a couple of guests traveling with us. If there isn't one, I sure would like to see the manufacturers come up with something like that for an option.

We have one that came with our coach (06 Country Coach Inspire). I'll take a look and see if there's a manufacturer identity anywhere on it. We take the leaf out while traveling and install it when the slide is extended.

edit: okay, just took a look at the table and can't find any identifying marks other than some magic marker numbers along the underside that don't really identify a manufacturer. The leaf adds 12 inches.

Thanks CarlAda and BennieH. Sure seems like something that should already be out there available, but maybe my Googling skills are lacking :o) I just would like to extend my dinette table so I can add a couple of folding chairs at the end when I need to.

ruthe,

Tell us what year, make and model you have and perhaps someone with first hand experience with your rig will know the answer.

Many coach makers make their own tables, including the leafs.

I looked at the table in my coach and it's got a Monaco label on it. May be best to call your coach maker as they may have a option for you.

Try https://www.rvfurniture.com/ We have an oak dinette made by them which has a 12 inch leaf that stores under the top when not in use. Without the leaf the table is 36" x 27". It is the Classic RV Table and is available in Ash, Oak, Cherry, Light & Dark Maple And Beech.

I think you are looking for a butterfly leaf table. The leafs store under the table and fold out when needed. I have a double leaf table that opens up to 50" when fully extended.

Attached are a few pics.

RJ

2005 Inspire #51264