Sign in to follow this  
dmastroluca

Las Vegas Inspection Services

I am having trouble finding a company that will perform mobile RV inspection services for a pre sale on a diesel pusher. The local Caterpillar center, and the only good RV service center do not perform mobile service. Triedhttps://rvinspection.com/ and their closest tech is in Los Angeles, and they want to charge mileage to get him here and back.

Is it out of place to request the seller take the RV to a service center? Does buyer/seller split the cost, or is it all on me?

The inspection should be on you-- and they should report to you. If you and the seller are "sharing" the inspector-- it puts him in an awkward position. You want him only in your team. Can the seller be there and/or go over the findings with you and/or the inspector-- sure. I do this all the time.

As to whether it is reasonable for the seller to take it to an inspector-- that depends on the individual circumstances-- distance, his time, etc.

Highly recommend Johnny Walker RV in Las Vegas - very honest and professional - had some major work done there 2 winters ago - Let me know if you need more info -

Highly recommend Johnny Walker RV in Las Vegas - very honest and professional - had some major work done there 2 winters ago - Let me know if you need more info -

I guess all the RV repair places in town have very long wait lists for maint. Summer is not a good time for maint/inspections..

Seeing as you are only looking for 1-2 hours of labor, ask for Jeremy Johnson - Service Advisor at Johnny Walker RV at 703-436-2495 who took care of us - tell him a very satisfied customer recommended him - Nick Koulichkov --

Maybe with this intro, he would see if they could accomodate you - hope this helps !!

Edit -- if they can't do it in the time frame that you need, perhaps they can recommend a mobile tech or one of thier techs can do it on an "after hours" basis - can't hurt to ask !!