Sign in to follow this  
dickandlois

PDF Files

Can I post PDF Drawings on The Photo Gallery ? or some where for posterity?

I have some older wiring drawings of some coaches that are now almost impossible to find and with limited attachment setting I hate to see them disappear when I'm no longer able to post this information.

Rich.

Good idea Rich. Maybe FMCA could have a section in the Forum by manufacturer that would list drawings and manuals by model and year. An explicit denial of liability should be included as some recalls etc may have affected the information published, and, as you know, Murphy's Law will apply to some issues.

Rich: If you have only a handful of PDFs, then post them on the forums. If you have trouble attaching, email them to us and we'll do it.

If you have a larger number of PDFs, the Photo Gallery would a better area for them.

Thanks for the reply and information. There are a fair number of them, so The Gallery might be the best location.

It will take time to pull the older information from designated folders and connect the dots by Chassis manufacture and Models.

Think creating a file for each chassis and or Model might work the best.

Will be in Madison and then take some time an see how the PDF files attach an how they flow.

This could prove interesting, but I feel the time will be well spent placing information where coach owners can look.

Rich.

Rich,

It is apparent that you have a wealth of information in your possession. Maybe Todd can help set up a section for RV Maintenance & Repair. At the same time there are still many Manufacturer Sites that could benefit from your files.

Hope to see you in Madison. Maybe Friday evening?

Herman