klcracing

Looking To Buy Used Diesel Pusher

We are not new to motorhoming as we now have 2007 FW Expedition 39S.

What my question is, which mh/company is better? Entegra or Tiffin?

We have found three floor plans that we really like, 2013 Entegra Anthem 45SL, 2012 Tiffin 43QGP, and the 2013-15 Tiffin 45LP.

Another possibility is Entegra 44DLQ.

What are some of the downsides of rear bath, and are there any problems that any of these commonly have because of model year.

Any help will be appreciated.

Find the floor plan you and especially your wife likes. The only downside to a rear bath is if you don't have a half bath in the middle if you have company or kids they have to go through the bedroom to get to the bathroom at night.

Bill

I totally agree with Bill. First you have to like living in it, second is if it's used, how well did previous owners take care of it and how much will it cost you after you buy it, to bring it to the condition you want. Like, does it need new tires, awnings, batteries, up graded TV etc.

New or used, you will have a substantial list of things that need to be fixed. Does the used coach come with a warranty? Reputable dealer is usually 90 days. Do you care where the manufacturer is at?

I have had a 11' Allegro Bus, but not a Entegra. From what I have learned myself and talked to others that I know, Entegra Anthem offers a lot of bang for the bucks! Other than that, it's "who likes what brand the best"!

As for rear bath, I have had them, back in the 70's and 80's and they where great then, but now I would not, because I'm 6' 8" and all the ones I have been in, you have to step up...I can't stand straight in them!

Carl