alorellie@aol.com

Visor Shades Stopped Working 07 Monaco Cayman

On my Camelot, there is a 15a fuse in the front distribution panel for the shades (#31 in my case - yours may/will be different). If you contact Monaco tech support, they will send you the full electrical drawings in PDF.

I found the ones in the manual hard to read/make out in some cases.

Al, we have 3 visor shades (made by Carefree) which quit working one at a time. In our case, it wasn't the fuse, switch, or wiring. Turns out that a plastic part broke inside the assembly, allowing the motor to turn inside, twisting and eventually breaking the wire where it connects to the motor. Repair parts are nonexistent and replacement shades are obscenely expensive. I was able to disassemble the shades and fix them, at least temporarily. So far they still work!

--Tim C.

Left front outside panel has fuse for the shade. Mine blew because DW pressed up while at the same time I press down. That protected the motor from a short.

Visor Shades quit working. Manual does not assign fuse or relays for driver and passenger electric visor sun shades.

All other accessories work fine.

07 Monaco Cayman

Hey Huffypuff. Thats exactly how mine stopped working. Did your manual assign a fuse to be replaced? If so what is the number. My manual does not have a fuse number for the shades. Happy Holidays

Alorellie,

On my Monaco (2002 Dynasty), the fuses are listed on a sheet on the inside of the Cover on the fuse panel. The fuse panel is located on the drivers side in front of the front wheel. Hope yours has the same list.

Herman

Mine had the fuse number in chart inside panel same as Herman coach does. Once you get inside the compartment I had to remove two wingnuts from large inside panel.