tommy570

Is The Home Page Not Working Properly

You cannot click on members account because it is hidden behind the main page. I just joined on-line yesterday, membership # F455310. Will I receive a membership card, plaques, or any other member info? I also noticed when I tried to purchase items from the store, it wouldn't allow me to add anything to the cart. If someone can answer these questions, that would be GREAT!

Tommy

Tommy and Kim,

Welcome to FMCA and to the Forum.

It appears that you have already set up an account. Give it another day and try again.

If it doesn't work, then contact webmaster@fmca.com. He will be more than happy to assist you.

Again, welcome.

Herman

Not sure about the main page issues, but yes, you will be receiving a packet from FMCA that will have your plaques and info. I believe they also send membership cards, but you can also print your card out from the main site (if you can figure out how to get to the member's account page). I haven't been on the main page lately, so not sure what might be the issue.

And welcome to FMCA and the forum!

Tommy:

Your hidden account info might be related to the Web browser you are using. Try Firefox or Chrome.

You will receive your membership plates and a new-member packet within two to three weeks, via postal mail.

Your membership card will arrive with your March issue of Family Motor Coaching magazine. Until then, you can print a paper copy of your card. Once you are signed in, hover your mouse over "My Account." Next, click "View My Member Profile." Finally, click the "Print Membership Card" button.

The shopping cart on the FMCA Store site appears to be working on the major browsers and operating systems. Just click the "Add to Cart" button, and the item should show up when you click the "Shopping Cart" icon/link at the top of the page.

Todd, I could get to the directory but when I put in any information and clicked on "search" (THE blue box out to the right of the info request) it took me to the market place. I just subsequently found that I have to go all the way to the bottom of the page and use that search button.

What the heck is the other search feature on that page? It's not labeled.

My bad!

Yes, you have to click the search button at the bottom of the search form.

post-220-0-33927900-1453468979_thumb.png

The other search pertains to the RV Marketplace, a comprehensive directory of FMCA commercial member campgrounds and product/service providers.

Yep! Found that out. Just don't know why there is no text next to the marketplace box other than the "Search" button.

No problem. My feeble brain now understands to go to the bottom of the page.

Thanks.