Sign in to follow this  
jrnjkpalmer@gmail.com

Looking At 2008 Damon Challenger371 Platnum

Have a 2008 Damon Challenger Platinum 377 that I bought new. It has been a good coach except for the peeling leather on all the seats and couches. Now that I have replaced all of them we are happy with our coach. I keep it washed, never have waxed it and get many compliments on how good it looks. If you buy it I wish you safe travels and happy memories, enjoy life.

Looking at buying 2008 Damon. Anyone have any pros or cons.

Ford V-10.

30000 miles

Tires are 2013.

Welcome to the forum.

I am assuming you are having it looked at by someone/inspector who knows what to look for. The biggest question is DOES YOUR WIFE LIKE THE FLOORPLAN That is the only big question. :D

The Ford drive train is a proven system. The V10 is a high revving engine but don't worry about it you can't hurt it. Are you buying from a dealer or individual? I would ask about maintenance records (barging item) If from a dealer I would get them to do all the annual maintenance items so you are ready to go and have a base point.

Bill

Thanks to all of you. We found some things wrong with unit so we moved on. We have owned 2 class "C". I am

retired now and looking at class "A". I learned aloooooong time ago if wife is happy everyone is happy. Still

looking and thanks again.

Thanks to all of you. We found some things wrong with unit so we moved on. We have owned 2 class "C". I am

retired now and looking at class "A". I learned aloooooong time ago if wife is happy everyone is happy. Still

looking and thanks again.

As long as you are still looking, here is a good place to look:

http://www.pplmotorhomes.com/

Bill