bob.2661

Volunteering at Perry

Hi all; I have registered for the convention in Perry and it will be the first one that we have attended. We've been members since 1993 and finally decided to go to a family reunion. We have received our confirmation package with all the enclosed information. We will report on Wednesday for parking in the 30 amp section.

My question is this: I indicated on the registration that I would like to volunteer and would prefer helping out with parking, safety or security. I noticed that there is a section for parking that is dedicated for volunteers. To date, I have not heard anything about being assigned to volunteer at Perry. Does someone contact those who want to volunteer, or are all the positions filled already. Or, should I just show up early and either go to the holding area or the volunteer parking area.

Thanks

Bob

Hi all; I have registered for the convention in Perry and it will be the first one that we have attended. We've been members since 1993 and finally decided to go to a family reunion. We have received our confirmation package with all the enclosed information. We will report on Wednesday for parking in the 30 amp section.

My question is this: I indicated on the registration that I would like to volunteer and would prefer helping out with parking, safety or security. I noticed that there is a section for parking that is dedicated for volunteers. To date, I have not heard anything about being assigned to volunteer at Perry. Does someone contact those who want to volunteer, or are all the positions filled already. Or, should I just show up early and either go to the holding area or the volunteer parking area.

Thanks

Bob

Maxine is the volunteer in charge of volunteers for Perry.

Contact her at: mschremp2002@yahoo.com

Back in December she said we still need volunteers on two teams, Security and Seminars.

The Security Team arrives on Monday, March 14th and has a meeting on Tuesday, March 15th at 3:00pm in the Beef and Dairy Arena.

The Seminar Team comes in on Tuesday, march 15 and has their meeting on Wednesday, March 16th at 3:00pm in the Beef and Dairy Arena.

The schedules has not been established as yet. I am sure they will be distributed no later than at the meetings for the respective team.

If you do have members that would like to volunteer, I will need their full names, F#, cell number and emailaddress.

Well, it's getting close to the Family Reunion. I did contact Doug some time ago and he got me set up with the parking crew. So, we leave on Friday with a stopover north of Atlanta for the night. Then, it's on to Perry Saturday to get the coach set up at the advanced lot with the parking team.

Really looking forward to attending this convention; after working with the parking crew, of course!